Regional Conference in Civil Engineering
& Sustainable Development Goals
in Higher Education Institutions 2021
Theme: Regional collaboration in civil engineering education to accelerate delivery of the SDGs
22-23 January 2022
Venue: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
Posters should include a good combination of words, pictures, and graphics. They should include the results and conclusions of the papers, but authors are suggested to avoid including too much text in it.
Please follow the instructions for e-posters preparation :
- Poster should be written ONLY in English language.
- Please download the RCCE & SDGs 2021 E-Poster Template to design your poster.
- Title of the E-Poster (should be brief and match with the submitted abstract).
- Names and affiliations of all authors (each author to be marked with superscript Arabic number (such as 1, 2) with their corresponding institute affiliation and their addresses.
- The logo of the affiliated institution/university should be placed on the upper left hand corner, whilst the first author’s color photograph (passport style) should be placed on the upper right hand corner of the poster.
- Font size: ≥10.
- File format: Required format (PDF and JPEG).
- Video Duration: 3 minutes (mp4 format).
- Video and animations should not be included in the file.
- Please name the files based on your paper ID (PaperID.jpg, PaperID.pdf).
- If you design your E-Poster in PowerPoint (PPT), ALL information must be appeared within ONE (1) slide only. Save your PPT into PDF and JPEG format.
Content of your e-poster presentation should have :
- Research (Introduction, Objectives, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgment).
- Contact details (optional), so that interested delegates may contact you.
- Data must be given in units that are generally accepted in scientific publications (international metric system is preferred).
All poster presentation need to be submitted before 15 January 2022.